Thursday, April 28, 2011

We can feed this mind of ours

My favorite poem from this semester is "Expostulation and Reply." I love how it expresses the importance of nature. The poem emphasizes the importance of nature to an individual's intellectual and spiritual development. Which i completely agree with! I believe that many individuals can learn some stuff just as much sitting outside and taking everything in than they can reading a book all day. I like how Wordsworth believes that nature provides the ultimate good for the human mind. I love the line ,"The eye- it cannot choose but see; we cannot bid the ear be still; our bodies feel, where'er they be, against or with our will." This is expressing that our ears and eyes have no choice but to see all the many wonderful creations, and we can learn a great amount for them. I like this poem because it doesnt short cut all of God's beautiful creations we are so blessed to have all of this amazing creations and we should take it all in as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment