Monday, January 31, 2011

My Explanation of Wise Passiveness.

I consider myself a pretty patient and passive person. I also believe that patience and passiveness come hand in hand, one can not be passive without patience. On the other hand i do find myself being aggressive or a risk taker from time to time. It seems that every time i jump right into something it may go ok for a while but inevitably it falls apart. In between each of these times when my patience is returned i first think how did i make it. Through trial and error and many hard lessons learned i realized the more i search and dig for answers the less i seem to get, and the ones i do get i have no clue what to make of them. A wise passiveness is knowing when to search for the answers and having the patience to understand them when they are meant to be understood. In the words of a great country singer Kenny Rogers "you got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run."

No comments:

Post a Comment