Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Revolutions are always controversial and seem to be needed at that time

This was not an easy read, no where did I see any real one way or the other stand for or against the French revolution war. I guess I was looking for a poetic read and a strong stand.There was a small paragraph that disturbed me, Burke wrote that if a King,Queen,Bishop,or father was killed and it was to better an individual or people than committing that murder could be excused...
When a society knows it's place and where they fit into there social environment, a person is going to view life differently, there social status will not change in till the individual wants something better than they already have. Nothing changes till you rise up and say I am going to make a better life for me.When peasants rise up and want a better life, a revolution war is eminent and the only way to better their life is to go to war and to take whatever they believe that will make their life better for that, yes I believe that is tyranny egnorant and brutal
and at that specific point in time humanity can be viewed as savage

No comments:

Post a Comment